Discover Institute of Information Technology (DIIT)
Discover Institute of Information Technology (DIIT) was founded in 2008 by a group of software professionals as a center for education, training and placement at Bangalore with the sole intention of providing excellent quality Education and service to the society.
DIIT holds the distinction of being a unique organization, offering a variety of services with their training experience. We also undertake corporate training for all levels of companies and colleges at an affordable cost. We are a leading Training Institute with a mission to provide excellent and accurate training information to all the prospective value conscious people in different areas.
At DIIT our goal is dedicated to deliver good quality, inexpensive training and service to the society.
DIIT is registered under the Govt.of Karnataka, company registration act.
The company is backed by young, dynamic, enthusiastic team, grown with a dossier of Software Engineers, Functional Experts and management professionals with a backdrop of premier education and rich experience.
Our strength lies with the commitment and dedication of the directors who are fully involved in this field.
- Managed by dedicated & experienced professionals
- Highly qualified technical team for training
- Research & Development team for development of study materials.
- Revision of syllabus as per the requirements.
Our focus has always been on Knowledge Consulting
- Entry level training for all
- Specialization Courses in
- C, C++
- Software Programming in .Net
- Database Administration
- Web Technologies
- Oracle Application Training (HRMS and ERP)
- Application Programming under Windows and Linux
- Object Oriented Programming and Development with Java/J2EE
- Software Testing Training
- Corporate Training for Employees and Businessmen
- Besides computer education, we provide ‘English’ i.e. communicative English to enhance international competency to place our students in MNCs.
For more details about the courses visit the course page.